Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Curiosity is at Mars and we are still sitting in our chairs

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    ... but they were all goal driven by NASA...

Leif, have a glass of wine & relax.... just don't read my posts after the wine as you seem to do most of the times just to miss the most important concepts I write in my posts.

Paolo
    I take you are pro Multicenter studies then, Okay and great, but you are not easy to understand since you are a bit contradictory on this. But you write about important concepts? What are these and what is the status of these important concepts of yours? Please elaborate without dodging behind some excuses like things take time and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    I take you are pro Multicenter studies then, Okay and great, but you are not easy to understand since you are a bit contradictory on this. But you write about important concepts? What are these and what is the status of these important concepts of yours? Please elaborate without dodging behind some excuses like things take time and so on.
    If you are really interested just read back my past posts carefully and keep reading my posts in the future.

Smiles!

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    If you are really interested just read back my past posts carefully and keep reading my posts in the future.

Smiles!

Paolo
    Thing is, it is often difficult to grasp what you mean, - first you condemn Muliticenter studies and collaboration and then you cheers it, what’s it gonna be? As for you’re important concepts - since you will not elaborate on it and dodge the question - I must ask, is it just some thoughts in you’re head, how materialized is it? Maybe you need to evaluate what you writes more carefully, maybe you need to hire a communication expert?