Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Junk Food

Smile

lol before sci i ate whater i liked in moderation but now i dream of cheetos chips and cheese sauge dip

did i mention fudge

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    lol before sci i ate whater i liked in moderation but now i dream of cheetos chips and cheese sauge dip

did i mention fudge
    So you like to pack in the fudge right?
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

Fruit salad with a little bit of condensed milk or cheese cake.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Sunday we had Burmese food - lamb, coconut rice, stir-fried garlic broccoli and some kind of crazy coconut milk, condensed mild, vanilla icecream with jellied coconut. I ate only a little dessert because I wanted something really sweet and over the top. Did I find it! We had fun going from internation store to store and found, Russian marshmallows. Never heard of them and they ain't the marshmallows we grew up with. They were huge, pink half on top, white on the bottom and some kind of delicious fruit puree mixed in. Soooo good and sooo gross. Just what I wanted after eating healthy all week. Oh Sundays :-)

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Sunday we had Burmese food - lamb, coconut rice, stir-fried garlic broccoli and some kind of crazy coconut milk, condensed mild, vanilla icecream with jellied coconut. I ate only a little dessert because I wanted something really sweet and over the top. Did I find it! We had fun going from internation store to store and found, Russian marshmallows. Never heard of them and they ain't the marshmallows we grew up with. They were huge, pink half on top, white on the bottom and some kind of delicious fruit puree mixed in. Soooo good and sooo gross. Just what I wanted after eating healthy all week. Oh Sundays :-)
    Sounds delicious, I've never tried Burmese food before... or Russian now that I think about it. I assumed they just mixed potato with vodka with the barrels of their AK 47s or something.
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

LOL @ barrels of AK's!

This thread makes me want everything but the junk! The Sundays sound wonderful but the weekdays sound good as well.

Jonny, are you still in China?

Well it's Sunday again and today we're going out for real Cantonese. I know we're going to have the peel-it-yourself shrimp that were alive just before they were cooked. Probably some seafood jook (rice porridge), some great vegetables and maybe if I really feel the need and on Sundays I usually do, some kind of greasy noodles with meat. Maybe some chow fun (wide flat) noodles with some BBQ pork. Dessert will be later. One day I will get some of those Russian marshmallows again. Probably not for a long time since they are soooo sweet but sooo good. Actually I went to sleep last night wanting some cake with coconut frosting. Been a long time since I had that. Oh Sunday.

I can use this day, pain has been sucking and taking bits of my mind with it. Good food is better :-)

Even i love junk food but i used to eat it very regularly then i have faced some critical problems where it turned me to eat them very oftenly.Guys do eat it occasionally and make fun with it and enjoy eating!!

Junk food is about all i eat it seems like, i ignore most medical bs about food, they're just trying to keep their businesses more profittable. doctors told me when injuried in 1978 I'd be dead by 35 (1995) if I didn't change my eating habits, drinking and smoking, i'm still here and doing better than most
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    Even i love junk food but i used to eat it very regularly then i have faced some critical problems where it turned me to eat them very oftenly.Guys do eat it occasionally and make fun with it and enjoy eating!!
    Wow, I was totally confused on the whole junk food topic till your eloquent post cleared it up for me. Thanks!