Thread: fes bike companies

fes bike companies

Besides Restorative Therapies, does any other company still make the FES bikes? I've heard of Ergy's. Is that the Stimaster and are they still in business?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Nov. In the USA just RTI and Ergy's. I still dunno what happened with Electrologic, I know they were not in compliance with some FDA regs that could have been corrected but I guess their time had come. It seemed like things were moving along fairly well and ELA was selling a lot of bikes after the whole Christopher Reeve exercise therapy trials, I worked for them briefly, like I said I dunno what happened but it was a shame because they made a damm good FES bike. I have two of them and they still function perfectly even after 12 years of use (well, 7 years of use on my Galaxy).
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Is the motomed with fes no longer available?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Nov. In the USA just RTI and Ergy's. I still dunno what happened with Electrologic, I know they were not in compliance with some FDA regs that could have been corrected but I guess their time had come. It seemed like things were moving along fairly well and ELA was selling a lot of bikes after the whole Christopher Reeve exercise therapy trials, I worked for them briefly, like I said I dunno what happened but it was a shame because they made a damm good FES bike. I have two of them and they still function perfectly even after 12 years of use (well, 7 years of use on my Galaxy).
    Thanks a lot! The Ergy bike you have to transfer onto and takes up a lot of space. Booo.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Actually, MotoMed has a new FES attachment for their bike, we just got through demoing it at Project Walk.

The version pictured here is the old model, I believe. Ours looked different.

http://en.motomed.com/medizin_01_gb/...a2_fes_01.html

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

I have a motomed viva 2 with fes for sale

What is the asking price?