Thread: Ipod Touch car charger needed

Ipod Touch car charger needed

I just got an Ipod Touch on Saturday, can anyone tell me where I can get a car charger for it? I figure the store sells everything but I wondered if the one's on Ebay worked and were safe. I'd rather go with an Apple product but I couldn't find accessories at their website.

By the way, if you have brain damage or a brain injury this device can be amazing. I bought it only for the programs that let me be reminded of things and make notes. It turns out it does all sorts of other things including of course being a music player though I doubt I'll ever use that feature. Already the Ipod has helped me out a lot. Reminded me of everything I needed to do this morning and to move the car tonight and got me to take a pill at 11am because the alarm won't stop sounding until I tell it to. Good, I need to be forced to remember those pills.

Anyhow I love it but could use some advice about the car charger accessory, would Ebay be safe (don't want it to wreck it) or should I get back to the store and only go with an Apple product?

But an apple product I have gotten chargers from ebay and they were junk. Not only did they not work well it broke my iPod. I had to purchase another iPod to replace it.

I bought some cheap cigarette lighter usb chargers on amazon, two usb outlets each for 3 dollars each, work great.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

I spend way to much at this place. They have never let me down.

http://www.meritline.com/iphone-4s-c...--p-38005.aspx
    ______
    Awe at my magnificent coq!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
    but I'm not" - J. Lennon

I went to the Apple website and found the Incase car charger they sell for the Ipod. I went to Ebay and found it for a few dollars less from a seller with a high positive rating and here in the U.S. so hopefully it is the real thing and won't break my Ipod. I didn't trust the $3-5 chargers on Ebay though they may have worked fine. Hopefully this will work out. If not, lesson learned - only buy from Apple. But this isn't an Apple product only one they recommend/sell so fingers crossed it will be okay.

btw I can't believe the features of this thing. I went to library today and learned how to download Ebooks for free. I haven't been able to go to the library for the last two years, since my powerchair broke down. It was just too hard getting up that hill with my manual. Now I can read books again! I got Ulysses by James Joyce and Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee. I may not make it through them but there are so many others I can get. Some technology can be great. :-)