Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer

I have recently gotten several crashes during using my Internet Explorer. I get a message saying there is a problem with the program and it must be closed. I have run all of my spyware and anti virus programs and I can't seem to get rid of the problem. Anyone else with this problem and any ideas of how to fix it?
    mike

Yeah get google chrome, or update your internet explorer - version 7.0 is meant to be full of problems. If you can't download google chrome then download it to another computer and usb transfer it to your main one and then install it.
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

Google

Thanks for the response. After trying every work around suggested, mostly dealing with the Adobe Flash Player, I decided to try the Google browser. I found it easy to install, faster then IE9 and I have not experienced a crash so far.
    mike

also if you still want to try using Internet Explorer just reset it by going to Internet options and clicking on the advanced tab at the bottom you will see a button that says reset. It will reset it back to its default manufacturer settings just like it has been installed from the beginning. Take care and hope it works out for you just in case you need to use it in the future. Although chrome is what I use myself everyday.

Internet explorer 9

I had tried the reset function before reinstalling the Adobe flash and I continued to have crashes. For now I will wait for the next revision of the Internet Explorer and use Google until then. Based on my experience so far, I may just stay with Google. which appears to be crashless.
    mike

I'm also having problems with Flash errors while running Firefox 14.0.1. Nothing catastrophic, but annoying never the less.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Blog Entries
    I have been having all kinds of issues with Mozilla, Internet Explorer, and Adobe. I've had to deinstall Adobe completely in order to use the Internet with my Dragon speak! Can't seem to get any combination to work. Sucks! I will try Google Chrome.

I've been using Dragon on chrome and I get errors every now and then with it as well. Some say it has to do with the Adobe version just have to close down Dragon totally and turn back on in order for it to work. I'm using 64-bit Windows 7

Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Peders View Post
    I have been having all kinds of issues with Mozilla, Internet Explorer, and Adobe. I've had to deinstall Adobe completely in order to use the Internet with my Dragon speak! Can't seem to get any combination to work. Sucks! I will try Google Chrome.
    Unfortunately I now have had some crash issue with Google. Hopefully Adobe will get their act together and fix their flash program.
    mike

I would never trust Explorer, ever. More crap seems to get through via that browser than any of them.
    And the truth shall set you free.