Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Oscar Pistorius

Does anyone remember AO (CC member from S. Africa, awesome guy named Phil)?10 years ago they were already, living in a siege state. The details evade me but I think in 1 month he had 2 friends robbed and 1 murdered due to robbery gone awry. He was a reasonable, intelligent guy, got married, guess he got on w/ his ife.

Point is, I'm sure it's gotten worse. Oscar took the danger, the fear, his celebrity, his money, his race, his status as national hero-and he's going to use it to get away w/ murder.

This is a region that doesn't require women to stop at red lights-it makes them too vulnerable. That incredibly beautiful inteligent woman wasn't sneaking over for a V-Day surprise. That would be ridiculously reckless in that lawless environment.

He staged it. He's going to get away with it. I sure wish it didn't happen b/c poor lil tink tink was funny as hell, until I realized he's not poor anything. He's a menace 2 society, and a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post

Bad judgment, or bad temper, lock him up.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    My first thought was "what disability" this guy has none that I can see. He runs faster and is stronger and more capable than most men.

He is a man with no feet, but he is sure not "disabled" imo

I think he would have a hard time getting any "sympathy vote" based on this.
    He has a working penis as well. Fuck him!

If it happened here I think he'd have a good chance of a jury letting him walk. Just because the SA judge released him on bail does not mean he will buy the intruder story at trial.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    My first thought was "what disability" this guy has none that I can see. He runs faster and is stronger and more capable than most men.

He is a man with no feet, but he is sure not "disabled" imo

I think he would have a hard time getting any "sympathy vote" based on this.
    GOOD POINT sherocks. this man is far from "disabled" if he's able enough to run like a demon, he's able enough to do jail!.

I heard some dickhead on talkback radio saying pistorious should have his prosthetics taken away, that is plainly the stupidest thing I've ever heard the guy can go to jail like everyone else, but taking his legs...thats just over the top.
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.