Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rec a digital watch with reminders for meds?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I take meds every 4 hours as well, including through the night. I use my phone alarms. The names of the alarms aalso tell me which meds I need to take. Though it's automatic, in the middle of the night or with a med change it's helpful. It's also 'code' so someone else doesn't know, like my morphine doses pop up on the alarm as M1 M2 M3. Metoprolol is Me, etc. And each alarm is also a different song lol. That's mostly to help the boredom of it!

I see you found a watch, I can't wear them anymore due to wrist braces. For anyone else in need you also don't need a smartphone for one that offers alarms. If your phone doesn't, there are websites you can sign up with to get med or any reminders texted (or called) to your phone. Like daily, weekly, monthly, or one time.
    That's pretty cool! Sorry about the morphine. I remember when I was on that.

i use one similar to that, but it's a timex, ironman, just so i'll have a nag on me doing pressure reliefs when i'm up, turn it off and on as i need it........works great.....

I looked at the Ironman watches and they were cool but a bit expensive for me. Hopefully this one will work like I want it to, Casio had a great website with access to the product manual. Right now I set the alarm for four hours ahead each time it goes off. Tedious and I can still forget. One day they'll have Star Trek TNG abilities and just beam your meds into you at the right time :-)