Thread: Per4max chair

Per4max chair

Does any one have a Per4max chair? What do you think?

I currently have a TiLite ZR and have not had any problems, but I find that it is heavy to lift into my car. The Per4max is lighter, but aluminum. I hope it is as sturdy as the TiLite.
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." - My Grammie

Quote Originally Posted by aidan416 View Post
    Does any one have a Per4max chair? What do you think?

I currently have a TiLite ZR and have not had any problems, but I find that it is heavy to lift into my car. The Per4max is lighter, but aluminum. I hope it is as sturdy as the TiLite.
    Some CC members know of people who have P4M chairs, but I can't think of any CC member who actually owns one and I've been roaming these streets since this site opened. And unless you're able to make an apples-to-apples comparison that takes into consideration all chair options, I would also be a dubious of the their claim that their chair is lighter in weight. It's possible, but I would need evidence before drawing a conclusion.

The new ZR (called the ZR2 when it was introduced) weighs less than its predecessor and TiLite's new TR3 is a few ounces lighter still.

I have 3 friends on my basketball team that own Per4max chairs as their everyday chair (one with a shock and 2 without). They have not had any issues with them and have had them for at least 2-3 years. I do not know if you have any specific questions...but I can ask them any question you may have.

Most people that do have Per4max chairs have the basketball chair...me included...so any general question as far as dealing with Per4max...I can answer.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach View Post
    I have 3 friends on my basketball team that own Per4max chairs as their everyday chair (one with a shock and 2 without). They have not had any issues with them and have had them for at least 2-3 years. I do not know if you have any specific questions...but I can ask them any question you may have.

Most people that do have Per4max chairs have the basketball chair...me included...so any general question as far as dealing with Per4max...I can answer.
    wheeliecoach....

are their everyday chairs medicare reimbursible? i have medicare and medicaid. do you think they might cover one of these chairs?

Yep...I know at least one of them had Medicare pay for their everyday chair...that was I believe 2-3 years ago...but I know it did...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

((thanks))..........

I know a lot of guys and gals down here in Texas that ride Perma's, pretty much all on the basketball team as Willie the guy that started it is from Dallas and played on both the UTA team and the Dallas Mavericks team. I haven't really ever questioned any of them on how well they hold up, weight...etc. But never heard anyone complain about em.
    Most everything I say is