Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you sit in your chair or transfer to a seat at the movie theater?

I stay in my chair, but i've been to about three movies in the last thirty three years
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

always transfer...
    T3 Complete
    to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

Im a sitter...stay in my chair. I always take some Tylenol and make sure to 'over do' my pressure shifts. Its a pain, but manageable and I'm paranoid in large crowds anyway..
    C5-6 - 22 years

Transfer, mid section of theater. Very comfortable seating.

Blog Entries
    sit in my chair beside of the date, gotta pee often when drinking...lol

I transfer and often my son sits in my chair. The kids used to fight over who sat be me so it was an easy fix. Now my daughter must sit elsewhere,but my son still does that. Some very confused people when the movie is over and my son jumps out of the wheelchair.

And captn, where have you been? Tried to track you down when the boy played in knoxville a few weeks ago...
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

I transfer so I can sit next to my fiance. The theater we go to has a section mid level that has 2 or 3 seats together then a open space for chairs so I just put mine next to me.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Well I just got back from seeing hunger games with a friend and transferred. I went to the cheap theatre I always go to but was in a different room. The only empty area where you could sit in your chair had these huge metal bars on both sides between the empty area and the seats! I don't want to sit a full foot away from my friend, and definitely wouldn't sit so far from a date. The seats next to it had more than the usual foot room and I was able to just fit my wheelchair in front of me parked sideways. I put my cushion on the seat, and pulled my jay3 back cushion off for lumbar support. It was pretty comfortable.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    sit in my chair beside of the date, gotta pee often when drinking...lol
    Hey stranger.....I just cath right before the movie and drink less during the movie....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    And captn, where have you been? Tried to track you down when the boy played in knoxville a few weeks ago...
    Still here...just a lot less time spent on the computer... my number is still the same i'll message ya w/it

wish I'd have known, probably could have met u guys there...