Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Placard Enforcement Checkpoint = AWESOME!!

Placard Enforcement Checkpoint = AWESOME!!

HAHA! Ok, I've never exactly considered myself "Pro-Law Enforcement" but I give MEGA PROPS to the Sonoma County Sheriff's Dept. For any of my SCI friends who’ve had do lap after lap in the parking lot because some Lazy & Obese FattF**k took the accessible parking spots, this video below is Fookin Priceless!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZAwDAdyvpU

Quote Originally Posted by HORNEDQUAD View Post
    HAHA! Ok, I've never exactly considered myself "Pro-Law Enforcement" but I give MEGA PROPS to the Sonoma County Sheriff's Dept. For any of my SCI friends who’ve had do lap after lap in the parking lot because some Lazy & Obese FattF**k took the accessible parking spots, this video below is Fookin Priceless!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZAwDAdyvpU
    I think it's great and it's odd that it happened at a race track. I am a quad who drives from my chair, for the past 31 years I have been all over this country without being checked. Only once back in Illinois (Joliet Illinois) was I checked and it was at Route 66 drag strip in about 2003. Same as this video they waited till I got my drivers license out to match them up and let me go on and park.

I LOVE IT !!!

SHOULD DO IT EVERYWHERE !!!
    ^^(A)^^

That is so great, I have a studio and it is right next to the police department so I know a few of the cops and I am going to ask them if they can do this very thing either at the ski area or at the next music festival this summer in town. I wish they would make me a temporary officer so I could go and check everyone at the local supermarket and give out tickets. I would check everyone and give out the max fine and just help people enjoy their vacation. This is the only thing that gets me pissed at people, pissed enough to feel good about recking someones vacation. I can be evil and mean.

That made my day!
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Love this and already working on implementing in my little corner of paradise. Thanks for the link
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Blog Entries
    Love it!

Awesome! This needs to be done at all major event parking! Could be a big money maker for cities and towns as well as weed out the abusers of placards!

Nice.

Some organization should do a [nationwide] research study on just how big of a problem this is.

Love It.....!!!! I hate those bastards....

Hats off to the Sonoma County Sherifs department, I can't believe how much it gets abused over there!

We get a lot of people who have had "a bad back" at some point or another and are now living off benefits and have a blue badge and can't be bothered to go back to work. Really bugs me, I mean I'll even save a disabled spot if I can park elsewhere that I won't get blocked in, and the one time I really need to use one, they are all occupied by walkers... I know, I know, 'invisible disabilities' and all that, but they sure as hell seem to walk ok! (most of them anyway)
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!