Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elbow Pain / Treatment

I was going to say what Stephen did, tennis/golfers elbow.

Hey bfd, what kind of kinesio tape did you try? I bought some to try with my shoulders last year and it wouldn't stick to my skin. It may be a my skin issue as opposed to the tape issue, but I've been thinking about giving it a shot again as my shoulders get worse.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I was going to say what Stephen did, tennis/golfers elbow.

Hey bfd, what kind of kinesio tape did you try? I bought some to try with my shoulders last year and it wouldn't stick to my skin. It may be a my skin issue as opposed to the tape issue, but I've been thinking about giving it a shot again as my shoulders get worse.
    I've used the Mueller tape. They had it at the local Walgreens. Then found it on line a lot cheaper. I only leave it on for two days at most. Had a buddy try it on his wrist paddleing his kayak in salt water. Worked for him.

Dang, that's the exact one i tried. I did contact Mueller after and they suggested I maybe had a bad roll of tape. They offered to replace it if I mailed it to them but I was in the middle of moving at the time and never got around to it.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.