Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feisty's Care Package to me

Feisty's Care Package to me

Mia took so much time and care in making this and sending it to me, I had to share with the rest of you (the box contains a collage of gorgeous men (with a few funny additions like Mitt Romney and Osama Bin Laden), two Joan Rivers books, an awesome photo of Lady Gaga inside a frame, and a scented candle, not to mention really funny and cute notes attached to all of them (Mia, I love your handwriting!).

Again, Mia, I say thank you. I was really touched by the time and effort you put into this and it made me smile and laugh. Funny note: My parents saw the box and apparently my secret that others know I'm gay is out. Hehe!

I'm glad you're doing better.

Last edited by Patton57; 07-18-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: duplicate post

She's going to wring your neck, Todd. She hates this sort of attention.

That is so thoughtful! I wanted to print out Adam Levine and stick it on a cardboard set-up that it could watch you at your bedside ... what stopped me was what your parents might think as I wasn't sure. Then you were home before I sent anything off!

I'm glad I didn't; knowing that your parents didn't know .. whew! My instinct is always right on!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    That is so thoughtful! I wanted to print out Adam Levine and stick it on a cardboard set-up that it could watch you at your bedside ... what stopped me was what your parents might think as I wasn't sure. Then you were home before I sent anything off!

I'm glad I didn't; knowing that your parents didn't know .. whew! My instinct is always right on!
    Jennifer, I was joking. My parents have known I was gay since 1999 and they've known I've been open about it. It's moments like opening a box full of men that really puts emphasis on the fact that others know. My parents should've known I was gay before coming out. How many male teens love Madonna and The Golden Girls?

you've gotta stop with the lies that I'm a nice person, dude.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post

Good that you did this and also that Todd accepted your gift! Even if you aren't a nice person, isn't it nice to make an exception every once in a while?

But I suspect you are a very nice person.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    Yeah, you'll just have to give up on any meanie facade. We see right through you.

Quote Originally Posted by swh2007 View Post
    But I suspect you are a very nice person.
    I think the majority of my post content proves otherwise.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.