Thread: dating site

dating site

My son is 20yrs. old with a tbi from a motorcycle accident that he was in with me (dad) in July of 2001. He is functioning approximately at a 13 yr. old level. Looking for a dating web site for him. Does any body have any ideas? Thank You

Thank You

I found this site, check it out and see if it might be what you had in mind.

http://www.enablelove.com/

Greetings bulletc5. First of all, I am very sorry to hear about that accident. But like they say, life goes on. I have never been in a situation like that so it is even hard to imagine. But I do know there are there lots of people with traumatic brain injuries out there so I have no doubt that your son can find himself a match. It just takes time and determination. I just did a search and it returned me a few results:

• DisabledSinglesDating
    • Dating4Disabled

Please do be careful though. There is so much scam out there and people try to take advantage of others. I heard that mostly people from Nigeria are involved in dating scam. Although, I do believe that most Nigerians are good and honest people.

Also, I am a big fan of podcasts. I found this one http://theartofcharm.com/podcast/ to be quite entertaining. It is about body language and things like that. Although, once again, I don't know your son's TBI level of severity.

Anyways, good luck.

A question for you - if your son is functioning on a 13 year old level, do you want him on a dating website or more of a social website where regular "dating" isn't usually involved? You may be wading into dangerous territory here. Dating websites are a haven for emotional manipulation and scams. Best of luck. SO sorry to hear about what happened to your son.