Thread: restoring computer

restoring computer

I made some name changes inadvertently to my verizon account. If I restore my computer will it fix those changes?

Maybe. If you did a complete backup including the registry and system files, maybe. If you just did a file backup...maybe not.

You might want to call verizon support and ask for their guidance...

are you talking about being on their website and managing your account
    if so, I wouldn't restore my operating system just for that, call verizon
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

If you made any changes to your verizon account online then no doing anything to your computer won't have any effect on those changes at all. Would need further explanation of what you've done to help you correct it.
    Most everything I say is

Yes, I was on their site. Somehow I think I combined my wireless account and my home account under a ficticious word. I really don't know what I did, other than when I signed out, then signed back in, it still had my wireless account up (I didn't realize that) It asked for a password and I gave it the wireless one and now both wireless and landlines are together.
    Both accounts are now together and I don't want that. It's way to confusing for me...need my separate accounts....
    It looks like I have to get ahold of Verizon and try to get the old separate accounts back.

yep, call them
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

You can chat with them too. They can do the ole' remote pc, and you will not have to do much. Just watch and wait.

An online site and your PC's operating system have no connection to each other.