Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris is in Beijing

We arrived back in California on June 18th, It was a very difficult day. Chris is back at the hospital where he is continuing to improve. I have just arrived home in Seattle. We did manage to drop off the new shower chair, 100 straight cath kits and a suitcase full of misc medical supplies to the hospital.
    I can not thank all of you enough for your support and guidance. Dr.Huang and his dream team were wonderful! Much more on that later.
    There have been many people in Seattle and California who helped to make this trip happen and now that it's over I can not imagine how we did it.
    Our computer would not go onto Care Cure while we were in Beijing but we made a promise and we will write a great deal more as soon as we unpack and settle down a bit.
    Thank you all.
    Larry and Margi

Originally posted by Margi:

We arrived back in California on June 18th, It was a very difficult day. Chris is back at the hospital where he is continuing to improve. I have just arrived home in Seattle. We did manage to drop off the new shower chair, 100 straight cath kits and a suitcase full of misc medical supplies to the hospital.
    I can not thank all of you enough for your support and guidance. Dr.Huang and his dream team were wonderful! Much more on that later.
    There have been many people in Seattle and California who helped to make this trip happen and now that it's over I can not imagine how we did it.
    Our computer would not go onto Care Cure while we were in Beijing but we made a promise and we will write a great deal more as soon as we unpack and settle down a bit.
    Thank you all.
    Larry and Margi
    why is he in the hospital

Glad to here Chris made it home. Hope all goes well for all of you. Thanks again for being so great in Beijing.

Fuentejps,
    He is in a sub-acute hospital in Orange, CA because he is currently on the vent. As soon as he is stronger (he is very weak from the surgery, after surgery illness and the trip) they will wean him from the ventilator. He will then go to rehab but he is just not in condition to do that at this time.
    Margi

Best wishes to Chris & his family.
    Hope you get off the vent and off to rehab shortly..
    Stay well.

Margi, how is Chris doing? Wise.

BOEG04

Originally posted by Margi:

Fuentejps,
    He is in a sub-acute hospital in Orange, CA because he is currently on the vent. As soon as he is stronger (he is very weak from the surgery, after surgery illness and the trip) they will wean him from the ventilator. He will then go to rehab but he is just not in condition to do that at this time.
    Margi
    Margi - How is Chris?