Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is it worth getting a Galaxy Samsung 3 or should I just stick with the 2

I don't know...maybe I'm just not using S Voice correctly. I've used both it and Siri and I feel that Siri is much better. The response time is faster and she provides more direct answers. For example, if I ask S Voice, "How high is Mount Everest?" -- it performs a Google search. But Siri just tells me the darn answer. Not that I really care...I don't use voice functions for much other than dialing, directions, and texts. The S3 kills the 4S on size and speed.

The two are completely different phones. I had an iphone for a year and was not happy with the Apple money pit that it required. Thrilled with Android.

The S3 is a LARGE phone. It is like a tablet compromise. The S2 is smaller. The S3 is too small to be a tablet but is very high resolution and easier to read documents if you do that. If you don't, the S2 is certainly good enough.

Decided to get brave and open up my 3.5yr old Blackberry 9000 to clean out the track ball area and could not get it back together. #GiantFail

An iphone it is!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

The iphone is nice ... but I must say that the Blackberry is much more user friendly. Sure it didn't have the bells and whistles, but the sound was immaculate on phone or speaker.

The iphone 4S sound is 'tinny'. How do I make an itunes song my ringtone? How do I save an image on Safari to use as a background or otherwise?

Very important because I want Christian Bale on my phone's screen you see ... lol.

And Siri actually has an answer for the meaning of life!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.