Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, CC!

Happy to see you back online. Rest up or do whatever else that is needed to get better.
    Adaptive Sports Forums.com
    http://adaptivesportsforums.com
    Non-commercial adaptive sports user community

Seeing this post from you is a huge relief -- I was so worried about you! Please do what ever's necessary to heal and get back here as quickly as you're able. There are TONS of people who miss you like crazy. It's so true -- CC isn't the same without you.

You're in my thoughts, my friend.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Welcome home, Todd! CC just isn't the same without you.

P.S. Don't pull that shit again!!

Happy Independence Day. Glad to see you back to the real world.

Glad you are back. What was it like? What was hard about it for you? Fear, pain, the interventions, all the above?
    I you covered financially?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I'm writing from my iPad. Still trying to get my strength back and back to old self. I was really touched by all the cards, plus the flowers and teddy many of you put together to send me. I just wanted to write and thank you all.

Regards, Todd
    Hi Todd,
    Welcome back to Care Cure. BOY! You sure gave us all a good scare. Glad your back with us again. I want to wish you a speedy & complete recovery.
    Glad that you liked all the cards,flowers and Teddy that were sent to you.
    I know it's good to be back home and sleeping once again in your own bed. I bet your puppy was happy to see you again and probably licked you to death when you got home. Also I know your family is glad that your once again back where you belong. Take it one day at a time and don 't push to hard and wear yourself out doing things. I know how it is I've been there myself. You will know when it's time that you need to get out of the house once again when you start to get cabin fever looking at the same four walls. That's how I new it was time for me to get of the house for awhile back years ago when I was very sick with infections.
    It took me time to get my strength back.

(( Hugs To you Todd )) BTW Happy 4th Luv Ya

Laissez le belle temps roulez
    "There's no place like home ..... there's no place like home ......... "

Welcome back Dororthy - it's about time you put on those ruby slippers and found your way home - you've been missed ! CC is never the same without it's "characters" - feel better soon {{{hug}}} !!

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

So glad to see you posting again and feeling better.....hugs....
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Todd! It is so good to see you back.
    Love ya,
    Pam