Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Constipated and scared

Cheap beer seems to work. I just emptied all 18ft. with 7 Red Bulls, and a pound of Twizzlers. Ok, wouldn't recomend it. May have been the dumbest thing I've done, but the bar is high. Those damn little cans. I lost 9 pounds. Always said I'd be happy to have a loose one, well I did and it lasted for three days. I would go with a different method.

Sometimes you guys really crack me up :-)

I've been experimenting with docusate sodium. Last few days it's been four 100mg a day. One with breakfast, one at bedtime and one with a meal each. Nothing is working great but I keep experimenting. And yes, following advice from CC I did try drinking a good amount of water with the DS but it only made me pee a lot in an hour or two. In the James Bond film, Diamonds Are Forever, "Mr. White" has an office in his bathroom. Phone, desk, everything. I could relate to that. I'd like to fall asleep at night, wake up in the morning, pee and poop. Not for me in this lifetime.

By the way I did once go 7 days and I started getting scared too. That was years ago and I think it was because I was so poor I was only eating one small sandwich a day. Oh I wish Twizzlers would do it, that would be more fun. Geez the things that have become normal to me after so many years with disability. I once arrived at the hospital in the middle of the night and surprised the staff by already having given myself an enema at home. I knew they were going to do it for the x-rays so I did it.

A little less pain and a little more poop and I won't ask for anything else in this life. :-)

BM & Piles

I have had all ways of going like yall. When I was an AB it was every other day. Now I get scared if I go longer. Methodone was the worst ever. Once every 4-5 days. Not on that anymore, so my little pain is as bad as it ever gets.

That said help me w/ piles. I have had them banded twice and sutured once. Has anyone had them removed w/ cautery? I have more than enough feeling down there that surgical removal scares the _ _ _ _ out of me.
    Feelin good is good enough!

On the subject of constipation you have to pay attention to the opinion of a guy called "Go Big".

I had my hemmorhoids lazered over a decade ago w good results. Still have occasional problems maybe once per 3 months for 2 or 3 days running during daily bp but generally wonderful result compared to previous.

This is a dumb question but what exactly are hemroids and what's the harm in them?

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    This is a dumb question but what exactly are hemroids and what's the harm in them?
    Hemorrhoids

Ok so they're not a big deal? If you can't feel

They are a big deal for quads because they can cause AD, especially during BP.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Sorry, just because we can't feel doesn't mean it doesn't hurt; hence, AD.

and they can be a big deal if you don't watch your routine. Straining, constipation etc. will lead to roids.

Hope things move for you quickly.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

So....didja go?