Thread: Rick Hansen Foundation campaign history

Rick Hansen Foundation campaign history

I received a new answer from the Rick Hansen Foundation this week, but before I share it with you all, I'd just like you all to look at the history.

If you don't know the history of this campaign it's hard to follow and since sadly many new people have joined this campaign since we started, I thought a thorough review of the history would be important.

All the information can be found at http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...ut-i-dont.html

If you have any questions, or an answer to my question, please leave it here or send me an email to ask.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

If you're too stupid then I'm too stupid. I do NOT see answers to your questions, but RHF playing a game of dodge ball with you!

If you quit, they win, Dennis! They're trying to confuse and frustrate you - they want you to go away!!! Old American trick! LOL

Maybe if more of us were sending them a friendly hello, daily..... just a thought.

As always, please feel free to call on me if I can help.

T
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

dennis, no matter what;your efforts are good and to the point. You've asked pointed questions; what are you doing for treaments for chronic spinal cord deficencies. We cannot give up; we must keep ,as a group[, our efforts to obtain answers and excatly what are they doing with the money they recieve. We will not give up and our efforts will be to expose those and get them out of the way, that don't meet our cause. Let us know what steps we need to take to further our cause.

anthony

Dennis,

Perhaps you are being too Japanese in your approach. Ask the question directly. Ask RHI or RHF what clinical trials they are currently funding and how much.

Wise.