Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transportation

I know people who have gotten grants for the van if VR will do the conversion. It normally takes several grants put together like from Kiwanis, Knights of Columbus, Elks, Moose, local one of a kind charities and occasionally you'll need a fundraiser to top it off. Many churches and other groups with halls and kitchens will help you host a pancake breakfast or bars/restaurants will do a one night profits to you with a raffle and you do a lot of flyer postings so they get some nice advertising.
    And yea, try the Travis Roy Foundation. I met his Dad years back down in DC. He gets the parenting angle.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

What is wrong with your van?
    In my experience, if Bvr does repairs they won't do anything else but there's alwaysthe appeal process!
    ETA: ( u know every state is different)