Thread: Rusch MMG Intermittent Catheter Closed System Kit- RLA-142-3, size 14 FR

Post Rusch MMG Intermittent Catheter Closed System Kit- RLA-142-3, size 14 FR

Rusch MMG Intermittent Catheter Closed System Kit- RLA-142-3, size 14 FR
    I have multiple boxes with 100 kits each for $125 each or individual kits for $3 each. Shipping is additional.
    If interested, please contact Evan at (305)940-2030 work or (305)216-3050 cell.
    Product Description:
    The RUSCH/MMG intermittent urinary catheter with Introducer Tip has been proven to decrease urinary tract infections. Medical studies prove that MMG users are nine times less likely to contract UTI's than those using other conventional methods. Soft silicone "introducer" tip shields the catheter through the tip of the urethral opening bypassing the majority of urinary tract bacteria. No gloves are needed. The self-contained intermittent catheter system is fully protected within its own closed sterile field. Pre-lubricated and the catheter and soft silicone "Introducer" tip are both coated with a non-allergenic, water-soluble lubricant for easy insertion. No separate lubrication procedure is needed. The MMG Systems's vinyl catheter drainage eyelets are recessed and polished, the tips are tapered assuring a smoother glide passage through the urethra. The self-contained urine collection bag eliminates the need for separate containers, thus reducing the risk of spillage and allowing for ease of disposal. The MMG System provides greater comfort and mobility away from home. It fits in your pocket or purse and there are no bulky trays to carry around. The MMG Systems's unique patented "break-away" funnel end provides a safe and easy urine sampling procedure.
    Product Features:
    •Includes Povidone Iodine Swabs, Underpad, Gauze & Gloves.
    •Designed to reduce UTI recurrence
    •Guardian Tip protects catheter from contamination

BUMP
    Still available for anyone interested.

Bump.

Blog Entries
    You are asking for too much, IMO.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Open to Offers??

Hi-
    I am open to offers on the product. Also, if someone has a bonafide hardship situation, I would also be willing to help on a sliding scale.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks,
    Evan

Bump

BUMP
    Still got these...

BUMP
    Still have these

Bump

Still have them. BUMP. Open to offers.

Catheter kits

hello, I saw your postings on the catheters, do you still have them and are you still open for offers? please let me know by email: marios718@msn.com

THANK YOU,

Mario

when do they expire?
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003