Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Your favorite song

No problem, I had to learn how the other day by quoting someone else's post and then reading and copying the code. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiMaya View Post
    Thank you Todd. I am not sure what my issue is. Usually I am quite tech proficient. I tried doing what you said several times, but struck out. Oh well. Not the end of the world.
    I fucked up in trying to help you. Others have posted the proper way. I often do these things without putting much thought into it; once you learn, you almost do it subconsciously.

I'm afraid in my telling you, I didn't tell you about the brackets correctly and that the = sign isn't used, but is used to indicate the right video.

No problem Todd. I still love you. Mwah!
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiMaya View Post
    No problem Todd. I still love you. Mwah!
    Bisous.

Selena Gomez : Birthday
    I like her so much <3

I like epic shit...

Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Iron Maiden's adaption of the Samuel Taylor Coleridge poem. The song goes for some 13 minutes.

that or Van Halen's Mean Street
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

My favourite song at the moment is monster by professor green. It reminds me of me and my girlfriend and how we are turning each other into monsters but still love each other very much.
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.