Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: I want combo trials, and now!!

Hey I am technologically challenged. How do you copy and paste that justadollaraday legend under your signature. I admit I am completely lazy and could maybe figure it out on my own but can you help me anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Roger Dodger

Copy what you need, then click on User CP, second item from the left on the blue menu bar of CC's webpage. Click on Edit Signature about half way down on the left side under User CP, and paste it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by swh2007 View Post
    Hey I am technologically challenged. How do you copy and paste that justadollaraday legend under your signature. I admit I am completely lazy and could maybe figure it out on my own but can you help me anyway?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Roger Dodger
    No kidding.

30 secs will tell you who I am. C5-6 inc., since Aug 2000. Used to be a walking quad. Got graves disease, a muscle-waster. It cut into my walking. Worked for years organizing rallies and symposiums for SCI cure. Also cut short by Graves.

My bona fides are legit, I doubt many would debate them. Still wondering who is telling us to keep our benevolence to ourselves. (I don't think that word means what you think it means btw.)

Nobody wants to play he said-she said. I just asked who you are, and I'm not the first you've declined to answer.

Good luck finding "proactive focus on a potentieal cure or improvement; pure and simple", when you reveal nothing of yourself. People don't respond well to ciphers.

I have quite purposefully stayed out of this thread till now. Even now I will write virtually nothing of what I feel because there is already far too much dissension going on, but I assure you it would be something about reminding those of you who are new kids on the SCI block to show some courtesy and gratitude to those who have gone before you, who have paved the way for you to even have the dream of a cure. I had friends die from ill advised surgeries over the years, and treatments that today would be illegal. A pretty functional quad lost one of his arms due to a surgical infection in a surgery that made no sense for him to have in the first place. So much for unregulated trials. When you pull into that HP parking spot, and then use the curb cuts, you might, just maybe, want to think about the people who fought for those instead of referring to us as complacent little crips happy to be in our chairs. OK, that's enough, although I could easily go on a tirade here.

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Copy what you need, then click on User CP, second item from the left on the blue menu bar of CC's webpage. Click on Edit Signature about half way down on the left side under User CP, and paste it in.
    Thanks, I'll try it. When I get the nerve that is.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

You can just click here and edit your sig.

Edit signature
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    You can just click here and edit your sig.

Edit signature
    Thanks. I"ll try it in the morining when I'm all nice and rested, I hope.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    I have quite purposefully stayed out of this thread till now. Even now I will write virtually nothing of what I feel because there is already far too much dissension going on, but I assure you it would be something about reminding those of you who are new kids on the SCI block to show some courtesy and gratitude to those who have gone before you, who have paved the way for you to even have the dream of a cure. I had friends die from ill advised surgeries over the years, and treatments that today would be illegal. A pretty functional quad lost one of his arms due to a surgical infection in a surgery that made no sense for him to have in the first place. So much for unregulated trials. When you pull into that HP parking spot, and then use the curb cuts, you might, just maybe, want to think about the people who fought for those instead of referring to us as complacent little crips happy to be in our chairs. OK, that's enough, although I could easily go on a tirade here.
    Amen. I'm sick of being called a lazy butt, and I'm not going to take it either. I donate every month and I can't even work. Check the "Stickys" for contributions by others.

I'm extremely intolerant of rude ,snarky, disrespectful people.

I guess it wasn't just me that was feeling alienated instead of motivated, hmm?

Eileen, fwiw, I often think with gratitude of all the advocates before me that made it so I could travel independently today.

well ok, people are fighting, it happens. Not the end of the world. This is a fight anyway in my opinion, we need to fight the entrenched opinion and behaviour in the medical profession, public ignorance and the manipulation of the pharmaceutical industry in guarding their profits. Maybe people need to get riled up for anything to happen.