Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Game Cam pics! Post 'em here!

2012 Game Cam pics! Post 'em here!

I went out to check the cams today, first time in 3 weeks, and got a few decent pics. Anyway, it's not even July yet and I'm already jonesin for bow season and early October to roll around. If you have any pics, post them HERE

I hope this guys makes it until next spring.

Another couple years for this one.

Check out this cute albino or piebald fawn. Too early to tell exactly what he'll be.

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I had an albino come through my yard (just outside of Richmond) daily for 8 years. She was about 90% white with two large brown spots on her side. She was also about a foot shorter than a normal size doe.

All the hunters left her alone.

T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

I'd love to see the buck in the 2nd pic walk by me in October! Nice.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Me too. Had a nice 12 point that still had its antlers back in march.. Dunno if we've caught him on camera or not yet.
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

I think he grew a bit in the last couple weeks

T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Here are a couple more of a hen and her 9 poults, if my counting in the tall grass is accurate.

Never posted this one, but had this nice 12pt from back in March, haven't seen him yet on cameras this summer though.

T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

From a couple different cams I checked today.

Glad to see these guys made it.

I got about 50 pics of different small bucks like these, but no size to any of them.

And two big does.

I went out today to check a new cam I'd set up a couple weeks ago. It was mounted on a specially designed game cam pole and when I got there it was knocked over sideways with the camera facing down about a foot off the ground. The soil is pretty soft and sandy where it is so I figured a deer nudged up against it and knocked it over...until I saw the video. I had another video of it doing the same type of vibrating 5 days earlier and that tipped it off level. This one knocked it the rest of the way down. Needless to say I moved it to a tree.

Click the video to see the culprit.