Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just one pain free day please

i have no pain free days, not in 26 yrs, so i hear you. it is hard when i realize i honestly can't remember a painless day (not pain free but pain not so bad). i don't know what's to become of us who suffer like this. only others who suffer understand. others refuse to believe it, can't believe it, don't want to believe it or suffer beside us knowing they can't help. IT IS HELL.

I seem to get a less pay day every other day. The worst part is knowing the next morning I'll wake up feeling like someone poured gasoline on me and it me on fire. To top that off, my left hip feels like it's broken but I have had stuff put right in the joint floriscope soy know for a fact it Isn't. Oh well, maybe next life will be better
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Like others, when I wake up to no spazms and pain, I will know that I am dead.

A pain free day? Yes , it was after prayer, because multi-dose (I told my doc) did not do anything with pain at 10 or higher. Tears running out my eyes faster than I could drink water. At times pain is so intense around my chest its hard to breath. A few days thought I was having a heart-attack and went to ER. Another time I just called a friend up to ask for prayer (in Jesus) and after a few minuets I felt the pain subside from my mid and lower back.
    If you have any beliefs, don't stop praying and it is cheaper than a hospital and doctors bills. I do thank GOD for doctors, though they are limited it fixing my body. DOI 4/2000
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/misc.ph...=vB_Editor_001

Please

Good for you but spare me. And lest you think otherwise I have faith, pray daily and meditate and attend church.

But spare me this foolishness and if you were gifted a miracle God bless you but show a little more compassion and a bit less pompous and pontificating rambling.

Ket

Quote Originally Posted by jer7777777 View Post
    A pain free day? Yes , it was after prayer, because multi-dose (I told my doc) did not do anything with pain at 10 or higher. Tears running out my eyes faster than I could drink water. At times pain is so intense around my chest its hard to breath. A few days thought I was having a heart-attack and went to ER. Another time I just called a friend up to ask for prayer (in Jesus) and after a few minuets I felt the pain subside from my mid and lower back.
    If you have any beliefs, don't stop praying and it is cheaper than a hospital and doctors bills. I do thank GOD for doctors, though they are limited it fixing my body. DOI 4/2000
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/misc.ph...=vB_Editor_001
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

a sad reality

Quote Originally Posted by xtravla View Post
    Like others, when I wake up to no spazms and pain, I will know that I am dead.
    ironic knowing death is the only cure

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Yes, I'm afraid you just may be right Bill. But foolish that I am, I'm always hoping research will someday help. It's a cinch there isn't much out there right now that helps.

I have wondered for awhile now if they put me in a drug induced coma for one or two days like they do to burn patients would one wake up and feel more rested from actual sleep? Sounds desperate but after years of neuropathy I am willing to try anything somedays

Every day, I seem to more of my spared upper back sensation, pains replace it, and my function decreases. My spine has a few twists to it. Keeping me from doing things (or wanting to.)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.