Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conference on Light Activated Tissue Regeneration and Laser Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by albert bohbot
    Sue

I'll take part to the World Association of Laser Therapy meeting next October and I'll be able to meet up with Drs. Anders and Byrnes who will speak the same day as I do (Oct. 26th).

I attached the scientific program (more information on www.walt2006.com).

Albert
    Amazing. I'll be in Istanbul that day. Please say hello to Dr Rochkind for me if you meet. He has worked with Dr Anders and I still can't believe I was lucky enough to hear them together at USU. Congratulations on being chair of your group.

I hope refugee problems from Beirut won't interfere with this important symposium.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Sue:

I'll pass on your hello.

There's a new article published in Paraplegia News this month discussing the use of stem cells combined with lasers.

Albert

Faye:

How is Jason?

Albert