Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New bathroom with trench drain

That great , I would like something like that so I could just get the waterhose out to clean the whole thing..
    I hate cleaning my bathroom because its odd shape and tough to get around but your husband did a beutiful job on that room..
    Gary
    T-10 ,,1980,,

We use this both on our porcelin but can't tell it from stone tiles and the glass doors we had installed. It sticks on the shower doors or you could probably stick it to your mirror near the bottom. We have a water softner that came with each condo here but this after each shower or both of ours sure keeps the soap streaks from ever forming and is great on the glass doors. And so much cheaper and easier than washing clothes or going through extra paper towels. And I'm still jealous you were able to install the trench drain! http://www.oxo.com/p-326-household-squeegee.aspx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Nice bathroom. The tile work is beautiful!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Love it... beautiful and functional - priceless! Can't wait to show my husband.

Great work you two!!!

Enjoy!
    T
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Looks very nice! I hope he installed some type of fan in there to suck moisture out of the room and vent it outside to prevent a mold problem.
    Hey...have any Italian in ya??? Want some??

Wow this is a very beautiful looking bathroom. Do you mind sharing what the dimensions are for the entire bathroom?

Do you use a commode chair or bench to take a shower, Emi?

Very Nice!
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Look's great! Your husband must be very handy!

Sorry for the delay in reply....don't come to CC much anymore.

The bathroom dimensions are 7ftx10ft.

I use a commode chair to shower in.

And yes, my hubby is very handy. Still loving the bathroom...though we just finished a months long struggle to figure out why the toilet was leaking.... it was due to the sloped floor making the toilet unlevel so the wax seal wasn't sealing. Fixed by shimming up the toilet
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.