Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New bathroom with trench drain

New bathroom with trench drain

My talented husband just finished tiling all 1100 feet of our main floor - including remodeling our bathroom. It is a full wet room with a trench drain near the door. Also put in a thermostatic shower tower which is fantastic.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Beautiful. I like how you are there with windex and paper towels to clean a brand new bathroom, lol.
    Hubby deserves a pat on the back, job well done!

He did a beautiful job. Could you tell me the type and brand of floor tile and shower tower? We are planning a remodel and I really like how this looks.

It is beautiful - perhaps a dumb question - but why not do the ceiling as well?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    Beautiful. I like how you are there with windex and paper towels to clean a brand new bathroom, lol.
    Hubby deserves a pat on the back, job well done!
    LOL - it has been in use in a semi-finished state for a bit....
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonko's Mom View Post
    He did a beautiful job. Could you tell me the type and brand of floor tile and shower tower? We are planning a remodel and I really like how this looks.
    The floor tile is http://www.anatoliatile.com/bengal_porcelain.html We like how there is such a variety of patterns and some texture so it looks like real slate but is just porcelain so easy to maintain.

The shower tower is a store brand from Rona which I think is just a Canadian store, and seems to have been discontinued...there is a similar one at Costco though, http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...US&Sp=C&topnav= and Home Depot too.

The TP needs to be changed.... ;-)
    Nice job though!!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    It is beautiful - perhaps a dumb question - but why not do the ceiling as well?
    Outta money....we actually want to do a metallic, tin type ceiling when we can afford it!

Somebody loves you very much Emi and I think it's your husband. Showed this to my wife as we are thginking on doing the same thing. Congrats!

VERY NICE Emi.
    BIL did something similar before we moved in and has worked out so well.
    Your hubby did a great job.