Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My husband is a pig

It may have been something that reminded her of the things she can't do anymore. I think you know what that feels like and how feelings spring up when least expected.

LINDA, dead on. Thanks for understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply View Post
    It may have been something that reminded her of the things she can't do anymore. I think you know what that feels like and how feelings spring up when least expected.

LINDA, dead on. Thanks for understanding
    Cripply~ Wal-Mart has a product called "The Works" cost about a dollar. Works on toilet as well as tub, shower walls, sink.
    Another amazing and easy deep cleaner is "cascade" dishwasher gel. It removes stains amazing. You know how Kool-Aid stains so fast? It takes the stain out easily.

Re: your husband--is he oblivious or does he have depression going on where he just doesnt care?

I understand--believe me I do.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

honestly it is so hard to rely on others to do for you, especially with cleaning. they NEVER seem to do it to your standards. it isnt that the bathroom is her biggest worry, it's just that on top of ALL the things going on, it's ONE.MORE.THING. it makes you snap!

i'm glad things are cleaned for you.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    ...but
    Oh God how i wish a dirty bathroom was one of my big problems.
    I'm sorry but this statement is just plain stupid and contributes nothing to this thread whatsoever.
    "If ya don't have it in the hips, ya better have it in the lips..." ~ Charlie - Villa Dulce

peter spends all his time here criticizing people for what they posted, or criticizing people for having criticized posters. Hypocritical much?
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

yea Lin probably spending too much time here.
    yet only peterf can call you anything that comes into his mouth and then cry his heart out should any harm come to you.

Peter, do you honestly think you have bigger problems than the rest of us?
    TH 12, 43 years post

what makes our problems larger that others.
    The sheer fact that they are our problems Bente.
    I think Norway is paradise to live in.
    but a hundred people will give you a hundred opinions.

yet only peterf can call you anything that comes into his mouth and then cry his heart out should any harm come to you.
    Says the man who has been here for a shorter period and has more posts.

sorry to break it to you, but on a forum others are able to tell you what comes out of your mouth. It's all there for the membership to read. Unless you take a page from your buddy's book and start deleting all your posts.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Pete, just ignore Lin. She doesn't has SCI and has no idea what you go through.