Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My husband is a pig

Naa
    just a cute pussycat T8

sorry to break it to you, but on a forum others are able to tell you what comes out of your mouth. It's all there for the membership to read. Unless you take a page from your buddy's book and start deleting all your posts.[/QUOTE]

Aha a thread transference issue
    Are you referring to me calling you out in the thread started by Faith. i stood up for her because many of you where being mean not beacuse i agreed with her arguments. she is not my buddy nor do i know who she is.
    Sorry to break it you too.
    The only delete i see is in the esteem (myself included) of a person who
    attacks an indivdual on a personal basis and not the argument presented.

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    what makes our problems larger that others.
    The sheer fact that they are our problems Bente.
    I think Norway is paradise to live in.
    but a hundred people will give you a hundred opinions.
    All countries have pro and cons. The lack of accessibility and jobs for disable people are the big problems and the weather with snow for month so we can't get out in the winter. Another problem is the price of the equipment we don't get for free.

The equipment we get for free is a good thing. The SCI hopital is another and we have free healthcare but the waitinglist are terrible.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Pete, just ignore Lin. She doesn't has SCI and has no idea what you go through.
    Because SCI is so intrinsic to the way someone reacts over a filthy bathroom?

No, I don't have SCI and my signature says so and that I don't know what it's like. You don't know what it's like to have my disorders either. But we both don't have the ability to walk up stairs, and so understand the issue that's going on here.

I've had similar issues when I realized what parts of the house I didn't access looked like from my roommate.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.