Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Depression and suicide lines........

Thank You ALL so much for helping me trhough this past week . I dont think I have ever been through this much anxiety in the 32 years sitting in this chair..

I was able to get a loan and get my script filled just a few hours ago and I am fealing a lot better and not near as depressed or even suicidal at the worse case.

I cant thank you all near enough to help me get through this one its been a rough year for me and a Lot of things I did not even post with on my financial position at this time.

So thank you all again and I hope that I can return the favor in any way possible to anyone here on the forum..

And now I actually feal that I will be able to sleep some tonight so after I finish up a few more post replies I am off to bed and sleep if all goes well..

Gary
    T-10 ,,1980,,

Hope you got some rest. Everything is worse when you are exhausted.

i totally understand the financial situation causing pain! i had a panic attack earlier this year in the financial services offices and the stress of it all just had me in a big mess. and of course set off a HUGE flare. you are definitely not alone!

so glad you were able to have someone help you in getting the meds you need and not do anything drastic!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Gary, I am so glad that you got some relief and I hope you will have a restful, beautiful sleep tonight!

I truly feel for you Gary......I deal with the pain and financial situation isn't good either....so I know how one can affect the other! In more ways than one too! My NP at the pain clinic put me in a bind in both ways last weekend. It was the weekend from hell......the kind that makes you not want to go any further. I wonder things like that on good days anymore, but don't handle the bad as well as I use to. I'm trying to decide if I'm just getting tired, or if the pain has gotten that much worse. I guess it could be a little of both. My good friends at CC keep me going and give me much needed support. I hope some of us are able to help you in the same way, and don't hesitate to holler if you want/need to talk.

Thanks to everyone support here I did get my meds back and I owe it to everyone here .

I was able to get a good night of sleep and the "bad feelings " have left this morning. But I really cant believe that I was or NEED these meds as much as I do , I never thought of myself as a dependant person I was raised to get things done and just buckle down to do what needs to be done.

And after a time of reading some of my posts that I made I cant believe that I was in such a mess . And sorry if anyone took any offence to what I might have posted and I dont want to hurt anyone here.

But I do want to put out there that since I have been on this forum I have asked for a lot more help here than I have offered so from now on I want to extend help in any way that I can for YOU ALL here.

I have a lot of machinery and a Computer Controlled Router that I can make pieces or nameplates or anything I can ussually get done , I can also weld TIG and MIG or stick (for those who know those Types of welds) so anything I can do for anyone here I will do ASAP ..

But I want to extend my complete sanity to everyone here for taking the time to respond and acctually you might have saved my life if I did not get back on here at 2am during the start of this depression...

THANK YOU ALL
    Gary
    T-10 ,,1980,,

gary, sometimes pain just makes you damn crazy. period. and sucking it up and dealing is fine but sometimes you also need to know when to ask for help.

and that is the hardest part. we think we can do it, be "strong" but no battle was ever won singlehandedly by one person.

giving back does indeed help!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Gary, I am delighted that you slept well and got your meds back and are feeling better! Pain like that is too formidable to deal with alone, and thank goodness we can be here for one another in good times and bad!

Ok...

(((((((((group hug for Gary!!!)))))))))

Glad you feel better!

This shit gets harder as we age .. I have a feeling it's the paraplegic component of always being independent that comes into play. Especially when maintaining that independence becomes .. cumbersome .. and frustrating. There's a certain fear in painful shoulders or wrists and loss of strength and endurance.

I just tripled my anti-depressant, though I have yet to claim the script. 27yrs this summer.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12