Thread: WARNING-A POTENTIAL SCAM

WARNING-A POTENTIAL SCAM

I just got off the phone with a woman whose husband has ALS. She was in contact with someone who said they worked for Dr Huang. They were telling her she had to wire money first before they could schedule anything. She found them thru an address of info@spinedamage.com. I know of no one being asked to do this by anyone associated with Dr Huang. As far as I know no one was asked for any money until they arrived in China. Bob

My God! This is horrible. Handibob, thanks for alerting us.

Originally posted by handibob:

I just got off the phone with a woman whose husband has ALS. She was in contact with someone who said they worked for Dr Huang. They were telling her she had to wire money first before they could schedule anything. She found them thru an address of info@spine-damage.com. I know of no one being asked to do this by anyone associated with Dr Huang. As far as I know no one was asked for any money until they arrived in China. Bob

Maybe we should start thinking in someway to protect our profile info.

Thanks for letting us know.

I just confirmed I am going to China on May 10th. I have been told to bring my money with me. This does not match what I am currently doing.

Originally posted by Stew:

I just confirmed I am going to China on May 10th. I have been told to bring my money with me. This does not match what I am currently doing.
    YUP, I WAS TOLD TO BRING W/ ME