Thread: Stem Cell Cure?

Stem Cell Cure?

Hello Dr Wise,
    I am a nurse taking care of sci c3-c5,who also happens to be my friend. He is 23yrs old and had the injury 2 years ago during a diving into the water accident. I have read about you and the research you do. I live in New Jersey and would love to get more information regarding stem cells and any other research that would be helpful to my friend. I also ask anyone else on this website that can help me out to email me. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mtelia01 View Post
    Hello Dr Wise,
    I am a nurse taking care of sci c3-c5,who also happens to be my friend. He is 23yrs old and had the injury 2 years ago during a diving into the water accident. I have read about you and the research you do. I live in New Jersey and would love to get more information regarding stem cells and any other research that would be helpful to my friend. I also ask anyone else on this website that can help me out to email me. Thank you
    mtelia01,

We are holding an Open House at the Keck Center at Rutgers on July 19 (the third thursday of the month). It starts about 5 pm and should be provide a lot of information. In the meantime, this web site has all the information about care and cure of spinal cord injury that is available.

Wise.