Thread: stimulite contour 16w x 16-18d wanted

stimulite contour 16w x 16-18d wanted

wanted -stimulite contour 16w x 16-18d. something with a little life left in it so i can test before i buy a new one. i'm shaking my piggy bank. donnie

I may have one in my climate controlled storage locker. I will go within the next few days to see if I still have it.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

wuold love ya. got a sore when insurance got me a spectrum gel. most comfortable thing i evevery sat on. in one month went flat and got bad sore. insurance replaced with jay2. now i get shear sore on right side. insurance should replace cushion in about 3 months. supracor is not in thier network so they are trying to force me to get roho. i am c5 35 years and had a roho 35years ago. always felt like a wet noodle and was always going flat. i am old now and don't want to take chances. i had a great cushion that was gel - foam base for 11 years and never had a blemish. it complety wore out and company is no longer in business have been looking for a replacement. can't believe something so simple could be so complex. we are only as stong as our weakest link. i'm TIRED! donnie

I might be able to part with a 17x18 if that could work. PM me if you can't get a hold of a 16 wide.

Blog Entries
    hey I got one 16w x 18d...bought it off cc couple years ago and used it on my handcycle for a season... put it away...it has a tag on it DEMO ONLY but it looked the same as my previous used one off ebay. It looks virtually new, you might not have to buy a new one.
    doesnt have a cover with it tho. let ya have it for 50 and shipping if u want it... we can do it thru ebay n paypal for convience

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    hey I got one 16w x 18d...bought it off cc couple years ago and used it on my handcycle for a season... put it away...it has a tag on it DEMO ONLY but it looked the same as my previous used one off ebay. It looks virtually new, you might not have to buy a new one.
    doesnt have a cover with it tho. let ya have it for 50 and shipping if u want it... we can do it thru ebay n paypal for convience
    PM on way.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    hey I got one 16w x 18d...bought it off cc couple years ago and used it on my handcycle for a season... put it away...it has a tag on it DEMO ONLY but it looks new

Cap...I love ya man. Cushion came in yesterday. Just now told. As stated looks fairly new. I have several 16 x18 covers. One thing that has me worried is the thin spot for butt. I have seen few contour cushions with seat (is dump right) well that shallow. The giant Classic also came in today. The guy I bought it from said it was 18w x 22d. It's 22w x 18d. No problem as i am trimming it anyway. @Lin, I am going to trim the Classic 17w x 18d so if it does not work for me (very unstable trunk control) I Can pass it to you at a very affordable price. And gaurantee there will be a cushion.
    Also, the guy that sold me the bogus "gently used Jay Active cushion" has offered to refund my money upon return of cover. Like to fill it with...na would make shipping to expensive. Found out he/she lives 60-70 miles from me. Small world. CCC MEMBERS ARE BEST. They should have a CCC SEAL OF APPROVAL STAMP. donnie