Thread: Has anyone used this toilet seat cushion

Has anyone used this toilet seat cushion

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Gel-Foam-Toilet-Seat-Cushion.html

I am looking for a toilet seat cushion for when I travel. I've tried the strap on 2 and 4 inch foam cushions but they slide and bottom out. I need something flexible, easy to pack and won't bottom out. I irrigate which takes me about 30 minutes on the toilet. Any feedback on this product or similar products would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by Steven Edwards; 01-10-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: removing link, per request
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

It looks like the same gel foam padding that is used on surgical tables to relieve pressure when patients are immobile during surgical procedures. Maybe a good alternative to other toilet seat padding products.

All the best,
    GJ

180 psi - Has anyone used this toilet seat cushion?

http://www.180psi.com

I have tried dozens or more toilet seat cushions and this one is the best. I've been using a 180 psi for four years no problem. A bit heavy in weight, I bought a cover for it as it's a bit 'floppy'. It easily fits in my carry on suitcase. I got the soft foam.
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Garyis View Post

I have tried dozens or more toilet seat cushions and this one is the best. I've been using a 180 psi for four years no problem. A bit heavy in weight, I bought a cover for it as it's a bit 'floppy'. It easily fits in my carry on suitcase. I got the soft foam.
    I have one of those that I bought after I was pretty newly injured (well compared to a lot of you I still am) and used it once and never used it again. If someone wants it I would be happy to part with it for the shipping.

Thank you, I saw those and they interested me. I will check further in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I have one of those that I bought after I was pretty newly injured (well compared to a lot of you I still am) and used it once and never used it again. If someone wants it I would be happy to part with it for the shipping.

Hi T8....What prevented you for using it more? Do you have any feedback on what you liked or didn't like about it? I have a padded seat at home but I travel a lot and don't like sitting on the hard toilets in hotels.

I may be late for the sale but I will be happy to pay for shipping if you still have unless it is the hard form model.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Okay -- send it! I'll send you $50
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Okay -- send it! I'll send you $50
    This thread is 4 years old, I gave it away a while ago sorry.