Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Blood and Cathing

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA View Post
    We've had our differences, but my heart sank when I read this. I sincerely hope you get better soon, and if you do, I'll apologize in real time, for whatever it's worth.
    All is forgiven, Kiran, please accept my apologies for my part as well.

I'm touched to read all the concerns. I fell ill on Monday the 11th of June. I apparently had sepsis. I came out the after almost three weeks. Now I'm home recovering.

YAY! You're back!!! How you feelin????

So glad you're home recovering and able to post, Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by SharonD View Post
    YAY! You're back!!! How you feelin????
    Well, not like my old self yet, to be honest. They keep telling me it's part of the process considering all I went through. I went from someone who could transfer from the floor to my chair, to someone who can't transfer at all. I'm just trying to keep spirits up while I recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnette View Post
    So glad you're home recovering and able to post, Todd!
    Thank you.

I know its hard sweetie but you will be back to your old self, just not as quickly as you'd like. Keep up the good work and stay strong!!!

I can't believe we're still talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    I can't believe we're still talking about this.

Hey Todd -- After spending 10 weeks in the hospital for two bouts with bacterial meningitis after two fusion surgeries, I get how frustrating it is when your brain is fully recovered long before your body is able to do the same.

Your hot bod will catch up, I promise! Get tons of rest, take in a lot of protein-based calories so it can heal and make it your daily goal to do a little more for yourself than the day before and you'll really begin to see and feel your strength and stamina returning.

I've never been happier that you're such a tenacious little shit as I was when I read you were doing better. Keep it up -- you're missed and needed here!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar