Thread: getting back to work mood

getting back to work mood

I had my injury when I was student at 24yo. At that time I had no problem to start doing my work at any moment of the day (almost).

Now, after the SCI, I barely get into the work mood. If I wake-up at 9.00 am I get into the mood 10-14hours later. From 21.00 to 23 when I have to go to bed. You know that 2hours of work per day is nothing. Do you have any advice for me?
    After I wake-up I can’t get into the work mood because I feel lazy, distracted or sleepy.
    Thank you!

Depends on your motivation for working & whether or not you love what you do.

I got the answer. The problem is from Xatral drug.

Writting software is the best thing I ever did, so disliking it is out of discution.

Wake up early and exercise as much as you can before work...works every time for me. Plenty of water, eat healthy, etc.

What motivates you?
    C5-6 - 22 years

@quartemile: ty so much for your feedback. It sounds very valuable. I don't like to stay in bed, so I wake-up early. The bad side is that I don't like exercices. Especially since i can't grab any weight, everything relating to exercising is very complicated.