Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I thought that all the info pointed that regeneration probably takes months. I was under "that" impression?
    I can't remember the exact quote but I was under the impression that the new neural connections grow approximately the same rate as hair. So if you are a T8, it will take as long as it would take to grow hair about a foot and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    Exercise caution ?
    Yes, as in don't claim there's a cure when it hasn't been confirmed.

You guys missed a lot of the sarcasm flying around, I think. He's just excited about it and is goofing around. Thats how I took it anyways...

No, I picked up on the sarcasm ... but picture how many wait to see a thread title like that and how it could become quite hurtful.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by MarcT View Post
    You guys missed a lot of the sarcasm flying around, I think. He's just excited about it and is goofing around. Thats how I took it anyways...
    I was making sure everyone was CLEAR

Quote Originally Posted by MarcT View Post
    Precisely. I am excited that Wise seems to have something(Unless he fabricated the "former Chronic Asia A's are now walking" thing, which seems unlikely. Or unless he meant "walking" as in "dragging their unfeeling, unmoving, braced legs underneath them whilst up on crutches" - in which case he's a dick). I know it's not a one month process.

damn cure forum...I wish I could block it out of the new posts...

can't mentally afford to hope. gonna be a downer kinda evening now.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Quote Originally Posted by C5-incomplete View Post
    Good laugh here too ... thank rjg
    By the time we can get the magic formula, I hope that rjg will find something better to do than dancing to the office ;-)
    How else am I gonna offset the cost of the surgery I'm getting down in Costa Rica? I'll dance someplace else after the work is done. I'll be a regular Mr. Bojangles. The Jerry Jeff Walker one. Not Bill Robinson. Or the muddy fellow from the West Memphis three case.

rjg , u r probably right about most things ! Wise has mentioned some where here on cc that 4 patients are walking unassisted and 4 more are walking with assistance ! my assumption is that the last 2 groups who got the max dose of cells are the ones who r walking. so there is good news but it is not a 10 day job , it might take some months . i am also sure that some countries will offer the treatment for money, the only thing is that the cells should come from a damn good source. as i understand the surgery itself is not too complicated !