Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: New reality TV show PUSH GIRLS on SUNDANCE

great show. love it still. dont care for the quad chick, thou. soooooooooooo needy.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    You're out there in Cali, you could join them and go on the show too and be the fifth push girl, lol.
    I think you mean sixth.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

You're out there in Cali, you could join them and go on the show too and be the fifth push girl, lol.

lolz only if the pay is that good! Fortunately I'm in NorCal.

Last nights episode was horrible. I'm appalled that Angela has her brand new 24 yr old bf take care of her in NY for 3 days, she practically made him do it [she said something about if he was going to be her bf he was going to have to be caregiver too]. Given what he said about it I dont see that relationship lasting too much longer. And man was it graphic. I just hope that not too many AB friends were watching.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    lolz only if the pay is that good! Fortunately I'm in NorCal.

Last nights episode was horrible. I'm appalled that Angela has her brand new 24 yr old bf take care of her in NY for 3 days, she practically made him do it [she said something about if he was going to be her bf he was going to have to be caregiver too]. Given what he said about it I dont see that relationship lasting too much longer. And man was it graphic. I just hope that not too many AB friends were watching.
    Darn, I can;t watch it..for some reason, itunes downloads the previous episode in the name of the Finale..strange. The one thing I find odd is the media buzz in People mag, on site and in show etc about Angela "landing the Nordstrom campaign" and yet I saw her in the Nordstrom catalog quite some time ago..she was modeling scarfs..etc. So this is not the first time...either the show is filmed a while ago.like a year or more OR it is a PR stunt for the show..somewhat disingenious.

Again, does LA have NO ramps???
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

I think the show is great. I did not think the last show was too graphic, I have a huge amount of respect for Angela for showing realistically what life is really like at her level of injury. I think she is amazing. I like the way she is proactive and directs people to do what she needs done, that's exactly what you gotta do when you're in her situation and I think she does it perfectly.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I found that last episode totally confusing. Is Angela using a foley or intermittently cathing? Can mad spasms really cause a stroke? I know sometimes AD causes mad spasms, but which comes 1 st - chicken or egg?

Are there any partnered complete quads c6 and above (who depend on some degree of care assistance) whose partners have never taken any caregiving position in the relationship? That includes unscheduled mishaps...
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

What is up with iTunes not showing the last episode?? Grrrrrr. Hope they fix their error!

They DO have it on iTunes. I just watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    They DO have it on iTunes. I just watched it.
    Mine only plays the 2nd to last episode as the last. I'm on iPad maybe that's the issue I don't know.....I had purchased the season.