Thread: butt crack flap

butt crack flap

I've done some searching and I've seen people on the forum talk about a fabric flap you can buy that will cover your butt crack when your pants start to go south after a few transfers. I can't find the supplier for them.

Anybody know who sells them??

Thanks
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

Do you mean a modesty panel that attaches to your wheelchair back that goes to the seat or something else?
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Invacare, ADI, Varilite and Roho all have em... I am pretty sure you can get them thru Sportaid or Spinlife... Might have to be a special order as I never checked if they were sold without the cushion.

what about one you can wear for when your pants slip down. Cover side of hip too?

extra long shirt tails work for now.
    Last edited by JohnW; 06-04-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    what about one you can wear for when your pants slip down. Cover side of hip too?

extra long shirt tails work for now.
    Good news everyone! I wear bike shorts under my pants. Makes cathing a bit of a pain but along with the added padding on the butt they stay in place no matter what your pants do. If your pants go south all people see is black spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Good news everyone! I wear bike shorts under my pants. Makes cathing a bit of a pain but along with the added padding on the butt they stay in place no matter what your pants do. If your pants go south all people see is black spandex.
    Clever solution!

I just put a backpack on the back of my chair. Helps me carry stuff and prevents the world from seeing my plumbers crack

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    great idea too. awesome!
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.