Thread: Wise no update from you

Wise no update from you

Still no update from you Wise after meeting in Xi'an? Did u select master cells from this meeting? Which stem cells you will go with in your upcoming trials? Any other therapies except stem cells presented there?

It was truly a great open house, but now the tide will crash in on Wise.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    It was truly a great open house, but now the tide will crash in on Wise.
    what does that mean?

The desire for the information some liken to the last lifeboat on a sinking ship.
    It's not. Wise is great at making sure as much information as possible, is available as quickly as possible.
    I'm simply hoping that Wise doesn't get slammed as if he's giving out a limited number of life jackets.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Still no update from you Wise after meeting in Xi'an? Did u select master cells from this meeting? Which stem cells you will go with in your upcoming trials? Any other therapies except stem cells presented there?
    Jawaid, no decisions have been made. I pointed out in the Open House that I believe the two most exciting therapies that I heard about at the Xi'an meeting were Cethrin and Muse cells. We will be having a meeting in September in Shenyang to discuss this further... A lot of work must be done to prepare both of these therapies for clinical trials. That is what we are working on right now and we have not ruled out other therapies.

Wise.

Just sat and watched the entire open house video, Excellent Informative presentation Dr. Young. It appears that you have a very precise vision to the goal line...don't lose your focus.

I think rather than asking a ton of questions about this or that (try watching the video before you pose more questions) the CC community needs to figure out how we can get behind Dr. Young and support the incredible amount of work he and his team have done in the quest to get therapies into clinical trials. The more things that are tested in humans will provide invaluable information going forward.