Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why dont people seem excited about invivo therapeutics

Hes a douche bag Lose weight you fat fuck. You cant even do that!!!!!!!!!!! what makes me think you put out enough energy to (cure ) youself F-you!!!!!!! Im 6 years post and work my ass off for small gains and Im lucky to get them. Just keep doing what you can and stay in the best shape you can when something and someone credible comes along Quit praying on peoples hopes ASSHOLE

Guys, i'll say this again. When you think of InVivo, try not to think of Reynolds instead think Robert Langer. Dr Langer is a very good MIT scientists with an excellent reputation with just as good track record of making good things happen. Dr Langer gets many requests to get involved in many projects but only chooses the ones he knows that can be successful. I've hyped Dr Langer enough, please do some research on him and learn for yourself who this man is.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

TV Alert

InVivo Therapeutics’ CEO Frank Reynolds Scheduled to Appear on Bloomberg-TV to Discuss Spinal Cord injury and Pain Treatments

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (July 23, 2012) – InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV), a developer of groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI) and neurotrauma, today announced that CEO Frank Reynolds is scheduled to appear on Bloomberg–TV’s “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” on Tuesday, July 24th at approximately 5:30pm EDT. “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” is a weekday program that airs from 5:00pm to 6:00pm EDT.

InVivo Therapeutics has pioneered a new treatment using a biocompatible polymer-based scaffold to provide structural support to a damaged spinal cord. The device spares spinal cord tissue from scarring while improving functional recovery after a traumatic SCI. In addition to the scaffold and its application for acute and chronic SCI, Reynolds will discuss new hydrogel technologies under development by InVivo.

“Our technology is a true platform that can be leveraged to create many neurotrauma products. InVivo is developing technologies to treat chronic injuries, as well as therapies for other nervous system conditions such as chronic pain due to nerve compression and other peripheral nerve injuries. We’re currently under review at FDA for our first SCI treatment, and we look forward to receiving approval to begin those human studies in 2012,” said Reynolds.
    Last edited by stephen212; 07-25-2012 at 02:05 PM.

The fat guy is a tvstar.

Quote Originally Posted by east dragon View Post
    The fat guy is a tvstar.
    yea, i wish he wasn't the face of invivo. he looks like a used car salesman, lol.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    Guys, i'll say this again. When you think of InVivo, try not to think of Reynolds instead think Robert Langer. Dr Langer is a very good MIT scientists with an excellent reputation with just as good track record of making good things happen. Dr Langer gets many requests to get involved in many projects but only chooses the ones he knows that can be successful. I've hyped Dr Langer enough, please do some research on him and learn for yourself who this man is.
    ineedmyelin, allure him, please, to our wild party. I promise to be gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by kivi66 View Post
    ineedmyelin, allure him, please, to our wild party. I promise to be gentleman.
    i'll try to get in touch with him but something tells me he want come here. he has the money needed for his companies trials so he may not see the need to speak to us. he seems to really enjoy speaking to fox affiliates.

i'll work on contacting him.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-

<----Scott Weiland---->

the bloomberg video may have been frank reynolds best so far. still not feeling this guy though.

Heres a new video about Dr. Robert Langer.

"I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-

<----Scott Weiland---->

This is a highly-leveraged biotech company trying everything it can to avoid falling into the valley of death. All PR is carefully crafted to influence performance in the stock market. Admittedly, having Robert Langer onside is a massive plus as his experience and influence with the FDA will be huge. Ed Wirth's experience from Geron will also be invaluable. If this team fails to deliver acute clinical trials, well, then we have a big problem.

However, dont believe any of the hype about chronic cures from them. That is just to win public support. Their business model is to produce and sell clinically approved devices - not to cure chronic SCI.