Thread: Fundraiser for Just a Dollar in Baltimore area May 15

Fundraiser for Just a Dollar in Baltimore area May 15

My wife has put together a fundraiser and silent auction at the Green Turtle bar/ restaurant on May 15. Local businesses around the Inner harbor attraction area have donated some things for the auction . Ten percent of the days sales from the restaurant will go to Just a dollar. And there is a 50-50 cash raffle. It is a casual affair, nothing fancy at all. If you are in the area come by for dinner and perhaps meet other on Care Cure!

For details email me at jmarcinski at hotmail dot com

Jason
    C3/4 Incomplete. Ependymoma tumor, syrinx from C to T.

Just to clarify about the fundraiser for Just a dollar....

- The Green Turtle has allowed us to host the fundraiser at their restaurant for no charge. In addition, they will donate 10% of their sales for that day to Just a Dollar.

-There is a silent auction of things people and local businesses have donated. All of the money from the auction will go to Just a dollar

- 50/50 raffle. People can buy a ticket for a dollar. Half of the money will go to Just a Dollar, the other to the winner of the raffle. We will be selling tickets at the event, and have already sold some to family, friends etc.

My wife and I are in no way profiting from the event, nor is The Green Turtle with the exception of the food or drinks you buy at the event from them. Otherwise they have donated their facility for us to use however we want.

Also, even if you dont want to eat or donate, I would love to have other Care Cure members come just to meet and hang out if your in the area!

Thanks,

Jason
    C3/4 Incomplete. Ependymoma tumor, syrinx from C to T.

Thanks Jason, have a great event!