Thread: So cool Ali Stroker (para) will be on The Glee Project

Thumbs up So cool Ali Stroker (para) will be on The Glee Project

Two things: 1) Holy cow she has a crazy good voice. 2) Where does she get her energy from? Wait there's 3 things.....3) Also love her hair.

While we all know about Push Girls premiering in early June, but don't forget about Ali Stroker, 24, injured at age 2, who is making her debut on The Glee Project (on Oxygen) around the same time. She is seriously destined for some big amazing Oscar role one day....

Here's a video of Ali being officially interviewed for the show, http://www.spinalpedia.com/videodetails.php?vid=103546, and my blog post about why she's completely and utterly fearless - http://www.spinalpedia.com/blog/2012...k-ali-stroker/

Love her!
    May the fetus you save be gay

At least there will be no miraculous cure written into the script for her. I am fed up with para characters suddenly getting out of the chair, totally over their SCI.

I'll be watching, and rooting for her!

I have no idea what the glee project is, but I think its great she's a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I have no idea what the glee project is, but I think its great she's a part of it.
    TV series. Lots of singing.

Yup! A cute reality show with cute 20 somethings
    May the fetus you save be gay

Quote Originally Posted by SoFla View Post
    At least there will be no miraculous cure written into the script for her.
    I really hate what they did with Quinn's story line. That was so promising in the beginning... I thought it was going to be something deep, either about how Quinn handles becoming disabled, or about how Artie handles watching Quinn be disabled and then recover while he has to remain in a chair. And then... nothing. It was shit, just something to have a fancy cliffhanger for the fall finale.

My disability got bad when I was in high school, and it was very difficult to deal with and I lost most of my friends since they couldn't deal with it. I was very interested to see something like that tackled on the show.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Its a reality show where young people compete to be guest stars for 1 or more episodes on the TV series Glee. Last year the top 4 finalists ended up on the show. It's actually very well done and you get a good look at the people who work behind the scenes of the show. We like it better than Glee itself.
    C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"