Thread: I need a spare chair

I need a spare chair

I've thought of getting a spare or extra chair. I've got a Quickie Q7 rigid. I've thought of getting a TiLite folding for a spare. I take trips with friends in small cars where there is no room for my rigid frame. Any suggestions?

Go to eBay and search for TiLite.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Blog Entries
    X2 on eBay. I did a custom search for TiLite and saved it to my searches. I checked every couple of days, and within 3 or 4 weeks, I found the exact chair I wanted at a price I could afford. Good luck.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Agree on EBay. The headquarters of TiLite many times offer their demo chairs from Expos and such for a great starting bid. Easy, fast, helpful and good shipping prices.
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Any thoughts on what model of TiLite folding chair? This will be out of my own money. My next chair via insurance I think will be a TiLite, if I can get it approved but that is a few years off.

I'm going to the Abilities Expo in Chicago. This is my first year going. I've heard you can try out chairs there, is this true? Anyone here going to the one in Chicago?

I can't spare a chair, I haven't a chair to spare.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by novanoin View Post
    Any thoughts on what model of TiLite folding chair? This will be out of my own money. My next chair via insurance I think will be a TiLite, if I can get it approved but that is a few years off.

I'm going to the Abilities Expo in Chicago. This is my first year going. I've heard you can try out chairs there, is this true? Anyone here going to the one in Chicago?
    I have been to a lot of Expos and many do have booths set up by different vendors with Demo chairs yes. I just can't say for sure about the one you are going to as I have no personal experience with that location.
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.