Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Cushion anyone using this

ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Cushion anyone using this

looking for feedback on this cushion

http://www.sportaid.com/roho-hybrid-elite-cushion.html

I'm using one, they feel a little less 'stable' at first after using a J2 or something similar for a while, but it's fine when you get used to it. Pressure relief is very good, I rarely ever do a pressure lift and have no problems, and I've got the worlds most boniest butt! Only think I don't like is the soft foam at the front is part of the cover, so you shouldn't use it without the cover. I have a few times while it's being washed, but I think i'm gonna get a second cover anyway. Nice and light too.
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

I've had one for almost a year nothing to compare it to but seems ok. I just can't believe how costly they are

I have had one for two years. I love it, tried a supracore cushion for about a month and went back to the hybrid elite.

It's very high profile, which may be obvious, but something to think about. The transition zone from air to foam really irritated my legs, they were planning on carving foam away, but I decided I prefer Supracor for myself (I don't like the maintenance & unpredictability of air). It was nice & light, though.

I have to drive around 4 hours daily, would this be something you could put in your car as well?

Depends how much leg room you have! It would be too thick for me to fit under the steering wheel, but I have long legs & not much space.

I used it for about a month and didn't mind it. It is very high profile which might make it really uncomfortable to drive with. I now have a Ride Forward cushion and have driven with it. It made it easier because I was higher up but I did feel somewhat unstable and my knees weren't exactly comfortable.

The ROHO is very expensive and I'm somewhat against air cushions because of maintenance and holes. I would pick the Ride over the ROHO.

I used one for a little while. I pressure mapped really well on it but only with very little dump. It had a lot of red but the Roho rep was the one doing the pressure mapping and actual pressure wasn't that high. I'll probably switch back to it when I get rid of this last sore I got.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

This is why i was checking into one just healing up from my very first sore. went 13 years sore free. thanks all.