Thread: Just One More Cut!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just One More Cut!

....... "and then we'll go fishing !" And the rest as they say is history !

From that moment on 14 years ago our new life as a sci household began. So much has happened during that time it's a blur - we're older now - our 4 kids are grown and we have 2 grandchildren (a little girl born a couple of days ago ) We've moved a few times and endured many lengthy hospital stays and health concerns - his and mine. Looking back I don't know where we got the energy - but we've persevered. Money is always tight but we somehow find a way!

I won't lie - it hasn't always been easy and we have some bad days even now. But I know it would have been so much harder without the knowledge I gained by coming to CareCure all those years ago - it empowered me - and as a result I've been able to give a little back. I owe Dr.Young, the Nurses and all of you a debt of gratitude for helping make a difficult life a little less so !

So thank you and I wish you blessings and peace always !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

I second that! What a help CareCure is - for information, camaraderie, and more.

Congrats on your new granddaughter, Obie!

Obie!

Thanks for your post... For us, it will be 7 years on memorial day weekend. I thank you for your help all these years.... and of course all the help and support from Carecure.

Sieg

I'm glad to know you Obie! Those darn trees really messed with fishing.......

24 years for Chad on the 22nd of this month. He dove off a dock into too shallow water. What is it about May?
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager