Thread: REWALK test trial in San Diego need SCI patient T8 and below

REWALK test trial in San Diego need SCI patient T8 and below

Looking for an SCI patient who is T8 and below to test trial a patient in our SAN DIEGO facility (www.VIPNeuroRehab.com) for the ReWalk exoskeleton walking robot. Current person set up for this week is not able to come so we have an opening that must be filled. sessions will be free. Email me at medrehabandklab@gmail.com or PM me here and leave your number so we can discuss.

All the best,
    Brad

Clinical Trials

I am very interested in this new concept robotic walker. I would be very interested in volunteering for this, but I live in Lancaster, Pa and I doubt your budget would allow for my airfare costs. I am a T-12 complete. Please contact me if you need me. Thank you.

Just wondering if you found someone yet. If not I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by PMR DOC View Post
    Looking for an SCI patient who is T8 and below to test trial a patient in our SAN DIEGO facility (www.VIPNeuroRehab.com) for the ReWalk exoskeleton walking robot. Current person set up for this week is not able to come so we have an opening that must be filled. sessions will be free. Email me at medrehabandklab@gmail.com or PM me here and leave your number so we can discuss.

All the best,
    Brad
    How many study participants, if any, at your facility have injury levels higher than T8?

Stephen 212,
    I was involved with the clinical trial of Re-walk at the VA in the Bronx. One of the participants was a T-4 . He walked well with the Re-Walk. It just doesn't happen overnight. Training is needed to regain balance. You would do well.

According to this news brief it is noted that the rewalk device is already on sale,
    can anyone confirm this

http://www.google.com.mt/url?sa=t&rc...ULwmDbGRLIvcig
    Last edited by peterf; 02-04-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Peter,
    I know it is FDA approved for Rehab centers and not for personal use. I met the team from Argo Medical this past December 2011 at the VA in the Bronx. They told me there home model should be approved by FDA by the end of 2012. They are trying to set up a training program for patients on the home use models. Argo's goal was to have private insurance /Medicare pay for the models. They are trying to get the unit in the Fifty thousand range.

t7 incomplete

I would be very interested in this program. But i do live in arkansas.There is no help what so ever here.I stand daily and ride the electric bike a couple times a day.Would love so much for this chance.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    Peter,
    I know it is FDA approved for Rehab centers and not for personal use. I met the team from Argo Medical this past December 2011 at the VA in the Bronx. They told me there home model should be approved by FDA by the end of 2012. They are trying to set up a training program for patients on the home use models. Argo's goal was to have private insurance /Medicare pay for the models. They are trying to get the unit in the Fifty thousand range.
    They are ttying to get medicare to pay for this.I sure hope they do in my state there is no kind of help for sci what so ever.Its sad.