Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A constipated avian thief?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous! There is something to be said about cats born under foot at a proper cattery ... their personalities are exquisite. Though my rough and tumble Twoxten is pretty attentive too.

Just like when I acquired my MizBrit. Waiting list. I could only see pictures on the net and had to travel far to retrieve her. Born in August and I didn't have her until early November. Worth it ten times over, though her hair is short from a shaving earlier this year ... darn long hairs! I brush, I brush .. she tangles, she tangles.

Sweet cats.
    Oh they're from a rescue org no breeders anymore for me I've learned that lesson. they usually rescue them from shelters but I havent heard these guys' story yet. They have 2 more siblings who are different but adorable too, wish someone close by would adopt them so we could have play dates

oh and ragdolls are supposed to have fur like rabbits that doesnt matt unlike my himilayans. hope so!
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    I know but I probably get too much for someone with a history of melanoma. grrr.

Linda me too, I didnt see any blue jays today.
    Maybe the jay just needs an extra day to clear it's poop chute and will be back for another strudel.
    They and the crows (both members of the Corvid family) watch the squirrels take the peanuts from the patio and then steal them from the flowerpots the young squirrels foolishly bury them in.
    Glad you are going to a rescue place. Let us know what you do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    I know but I probably get too much for someone with a history of melanoma. grrr. ...
    Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that. But I wouldn't play with the blonde and ageless that suits you so wonderfully, anyway.

oh ageless thank you randy
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Lol......

I keep thinking the thread title is "Constipated Ativan Theif"....
    Last edited by LindaT; 05-17-2012 at 01:22 PM.