Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW Chairs @ the NY Abilities Expo.......

more review! more review! more review!

very cool that you took photos

curious what you thought about Panthera, they seem to be getting more traction & popularity in my neck of the woods.. Of course the X popped my mind the first time i picked it up...but the u2 & s2 models...really know nothing about them apart from that they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Skogy View Post
    I don't know if it is the geometry of my chair AND the Uni-Tines or just the Uni-tine fork but my cupboards and other wood work around the house have had less damage (much less) since using them.
    i hear that, i got a black racing stripe at the bottom of all my cabinets and appliances in my kitchen. so, 1 point for Uni Tines

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMach View Post
    i hear that, i got a black racing stripe at the bottom of all my cabinets and appliances in my kitchen. so, 1 point for Uni Tines
    I think that is probably the only advantage of them other than looks. They still pick up lint and dog hair just as bad.
    Speaking about that, I guess that gives a second advantage in NO SPACERS to screw with, just one screw and remove wheel and get hair out.

That's true, it is a quick-off, quick-on fix. I do think of how nice it is every time I do hair removal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skogy View Post
    That's true, it is a quick-off, quick-on fix. I do think of how nice it is every time I do hair removal.
    I've changed front casters a couple of times, and it is a matter of literally 2 or 3 minutes to do both compared to 15 or more each screwing around trying to get the spacers lined up to get the axle inserted. I don't seem to pick up as much hair with the unitines.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury